Tuesday 1 May 2012

Day 4- Alone-nesss



May 1st, number 1... represents the single entity. Single entity. We come to the world alone. Considered the prime number. The beginning. The creator. First cause. May 1st is a strong pagan day. Essence and center. Some refer it to isolation, I wanted to be all alone today, people didn't let me. I wanted to pay my respects to 1, the sum of all possibilities; but the contrary happened and I spent all day in company of loving friends. One of them said: right now, you are my family and this wine I'm getting you is your food. Pretty symbolic. Family. In Chinese culture it refers to the Yang, masculine. I spent my day among males, with the exception of my best friend who is a girl. 


this is a painting of various birds, note how they are all alone and unique but give company to each other.

The day when I willingly choose to accept the absolute alone-nes of life, people come to show me what is to have a community. We are all alone, we are all connected. We are all moving in this vast beautiful circle. 
"I was reading and you made me a latte, you asked what I was reading, I told you but you didn't care. You played a song that moved me to tears. I'm alone with you."
Lesson: still this day taught me I don't need anyone (you), and when I set you (someone) free is the only time I really have you (anyone).

No comments: