Monday 7 May 2012

Days 9 and 10- Productivity and Divinity

I have yet again had to compress 2 days into one post. This time, I've been thinking about the purpose of this whole challenge, it seemed so important, yet so vague. I guess what it really does for me, as any routine or activity that people do with constancy, is to ground you. It gives you an opportunity to analyse how things are, where they are heading and the relation to numerology helps me to see 'coincidences' or patterns in daily life.
The 6th of May, as 6 represents equilibrium; harmony, balance, it was a good day, dedicated in trying to keep balance within the people I interact (my family, friends) although lately I find solitude to soothing...  1+2+3=6 thus is also is the most productive of all numbers. I have found myself doing so many little projects, learning so many little (yet important) things that I need to be productive, at least in one. People around me seem to have this 'productive' state of mind going on too. Finish what I started, I'm so close.
Six is the symbol of luck; love; health; beauty; chance. Lovely. I am grateful with life in that at the minute, I seem to have luck, love, health and the world is beautiful. The chaos. Beautiful still. Life can be like the winning number at the throw of the dice, a rolling 6 if you let it.
If 6 represents humanity, then 7 (7th of May) is the center of the spiral, it's humanity's connection to its source, god consciousness or whatever you name it. Seven, ladies and gentlemen, is the number of the Universe. It is the three of the heavens (soul) combined with the four (body) of the earth; being the first number containing both the spiritual and the temporal. 7 also represents the virginity of the Great Mother, feminine archetype/ She who creates! Today, besides productivity, I have been guided to have a look at the divine. Why do we want to do things for at the end of the day? For a better world? To satisfy our souls? To live a life for livings sake? Underlying meaning, I seek for you.

There are 7:
ages of man
ancient wonders of the world
circles of Universe
cosmic stages
days of the week
musical notes - sound as frequency plays a key roll in matters of Universe. MUSIC. Deep language.
To create for a higher meaning, to live in all fullness... it's difficult, this life thing.

No comments: