Saturday 5 May 2012

Day 8- Shape

5th of May, In numerology, five is the number of the human being, human forms and the pentagon when arms and legs are out stretched. The pentagon shares the symbolism of perfection and power of the circle.
Today, I came back to my family home and spent a lot of time reading up on my Ascendant sign: Gemini. It explained a lot. It's a curious sign, always curious, always fidgety, quite nervous, thinking of duality (yeah baby that's me... at least to others), talkative, always has something to say and extremely adaptable. I was reading about the physical characteristics, the 'human form' of it, and it says that long limbs are almost always the case (me again) and a generally adaptable physique, specially the face. I've always felt that my face changes more than other people's, really, I can even see the changes, my voice can do it as well, I keep certain things but it can change so much that my own friends don't recognize me in the streets. That's why I like piercings and tattoos, they seem more permanent than my "features" and that is also why I have the habit of taking a picture of my face everyday, because I know how much it changes. I just morph and adapt and like to have friends of all shapes and sizes that have nothing in common with each other, yet they all blend in me. When I read this and thought about it, I got scared, my human form is so undefined haha... I thought that maybe that's why I didn't use to let people get too close... because of my weird real self. It also said I'm gonna look forever young, sweet. Gemini is a sign of communication though, I guess you have to adapt in order to spread messages to as many people as possible. I like that.
It's strange how once you feel your identity is threatened you can act in such strange ways, like me getting scared, yet the human form is so irrelevant.
As with everything, you don't have to go full-in with your believe in it, I mean, its been good to find this out but it doesn't need to define me, or I can just morph into something else haha.
5 also represents meditation, religion and versatility (versatility and adaptation, here we go again).
It also represents the 5 senses, to which I gave attention today :), in the East there are 6 senses, the Mind also counts. So the five pointed star depicts individuality, spiritual aspiration and education when it points up, but when it points down it represents witchcraft and it is widely used in black magic. I spent quite a long time today talking with my skeptic (yet not so skeptic) mother about energy and magic. We recalled a time of our lives when this was evident and present. It was a great conversation.
just a chameleon doing it's thing, like my face.

No comments: