Wednesday 2 May 2012

Day 5- Dependence

2nd of May. I hardly slept, if at all. Started writing this post at 8 am, although I usually love my bed. For the 2nd night in a row I woke up with a sudden gasp. Weird. This time everything feels out of place, I'm over ridden by both hope and anxiety. I have no patient animals/elements in my zodiac, I have looked at 8 zodiacs including my native american sign (falcon) and celtic animal (fox) and no patience. Now I'm gonna wear 2 amethysts, for patience. I want everything now. I love change. Can I calmly solve a situation and give time time? 2 of duality and conflict will show. In numerology: DUALITY, alteration, conflict, DEPENDENCE (my big lesson). Two is a static condition. Polar opposites. Transitory and corruptible.
This day is going to be used to think about all the attachments I have, all the things I am dependent on, which both make me happy but also tie my down and make me sad. I can't help but think that I'm graduating soon, life will start a new face, by the time I finish the challenge. Happy/sad tint to it.
(I saw a picture of some shoes in a jar and it made me hungry, I'm so human...)
people, other people make you think of the number 2, couples and relationships. Can I be free and coupled (coupled?) at the same time?
My own duality lays between acting in a self-preserving way or an all-giving way. Something tells me the all giving way is the right way, to spread love and then the universe will provide. Can I let go?
This time two pictures. Me doing something "symmetrical" and two foxes.

No comments: