Wednesday 16 May 2012

Days 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19!!!

The reason why I haven't lived up to my challenge (blog wise) this past few days has been that I went to Liverpool, for a long, amazing weekend to celebrate the birthdays of 2 very special people indeed.
The dates have been: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16. To follow my numerology pattern, I will add up all the numbers and the total number will be the number that will somehow explain the reality of the moment.
1+1+1+2+1+3+1+4+1+5+1+6=27   2+7=9
9 The highest degree of change.
this painting is called Dreams Door by Kevin Hooker. And there could not be a more appropriate image to describe the mental journeys that have been taking place on this past 6 days.
9 is a number of completion and fulfillment. I can say, that in my friend's (beautiful M&M) flat and in some incredible hideouts in the streets of Liverpool, I enjoyed my existence to the fullest.
Life has a certain way to elevate you and ground you. The Earthly Paradise. The Dreams Door.

No comments: