Saturday 31 December 2011

Last Day of 2011


Oh 2011 please do hurry up and finish. Empty. Leave me empty.
Plans? For me no plans. Party? For me no party. I wait impatiently, in between my family who don't move and my greedy work mates that don't care. The year is changing and they just don't care. They are getting money and that's the colour with which they paint.
For me? I want things to happen. My heart beats like a hyperactive bird in too small a cage. All time. Like Love.
2011 forcibly taught me what really matters, what's important, what I should care about. Maybe its growing up. The thing is that even when you know what's important, you don't do what's right. You do what gives you pleasure, for the moment.
I want to suggest looking at 2011 with gratitude. I'm learning it every second of the way. so... thanks for this year of art just gone, heart breaks, so many, of philosophy and moving house, of my second year at University and thanks for an amazing 21st birthday. I started big things this year just leaving, like a Philosophy stall in Greenwich market and my new job which I hate so much but has given my resources and a shell because people get impressed and seem to respect me when I tell them where I work, even though I don't like it myself. My family has been doing fine too in 2011, my brother has overcome sooo many problems, my mum seems more tranquil and so does my step-dad.
The world is not so good though... 2011 was a year of big grief and a lot of greed. GREED. The word sounds like a taunting monster approaching us from the sea. That's why I need you to end 2011.
People have spent enough already, don't you think? its time for it to finish. Its time to wish and change and create and move all this stones (people) from their annoying stagnant state. So hurry up 2012, hurry up and blow it all new and fresh.
x
azile

No comments: