Monday 2 February 2009

Extremes.

My life runs on two extremes. I always has. It always will.
Two ends of the world, two opposite options, two contrasting feelings, two delicious choices.

I am trapped in a snow storm, it doesn't usually snow this much in England, today London is covered by a couple of inches of snow. I hope tomorrow it is aswell. I like this, it feels new, it makes me aware of where I am and what to do. I know I will soon get bored of the white view from the window.

The other half of my heart, someone I care a lot about, is in an airplane flying to New York, so free my free boy. At least, that's what I like to think. I like to think that he is wherever he wants to be, but the truth is that I wish he was trapped in the snow strom with me.

I was thinking today about how technologic our relationship is, but it is not. Long distance relationships are not a 21st. century invention, they are as old as the times when soldiers left home to a battle in a far away land.

I'll keep him safe in my heart.
...

The rythm of my life will not change for today, it'll be like two stremes running on extremes. regardless of where I go or where I'll be.

No comments: