Monday 20 October 2008

Red Letters

Because I'm the only 'Red' under this roof, because I cant deny my own blood, because Ive got it written in my skin. I always wanted to talk about this with you, my american boy. Really, seriously... We had our two nations fighting a frozen war, for years, for us to end up in a pond of deep love. How? when? why? what? are we similar enough from our very different backgrounds to endup sharing it all?
Im not scared, I know your soul. I know a nationallity cant change my feelings anymore.
I'm not going to start a kremlin in the backyard, as long as you dont try to sell me anything I dont need. What a crude joke. I always wanted to know if you cared... are our ideologies going to clash some day? Are we going to end up having to seize each others terrain? I will give up everything but I wonder, would you do the same?

Red letters as red is my blood, Im not preparing the grounds for a future war.

I just want to let you know, how much I care about us and our souls, my love.

azile


No comments: