Monday 20 October 2008

declartion of mortification/drama

Things would be so much easier if i were stupid.

Im a complete disappointment for my mother,
she makes me feel so, like a bad bad human being, nothing of what she tried to shape, nothing that she would love if I wasnt her own flesh.
she thinks I use people for my convenience, yet I dont. I just try to use logic. She's shocked by my different ideas, when I thought she was a person with whom I could share them.
I dont think I cant live under her roof any longer...
I dont want to.
I have no choice for a couple of months/ half a year.
The way out is becoming narrower as I get closer to the exit.
The secure thing I had outside this house is becoming weak, dependant and heavy (yes, sorry that's how I feel).
I dont know where to go.
I dont know whether to keep on fighting this pointless battle.
I cant please anyone I love.
The ones I love hate me when I try to please myself.

F£$k off.

azile.

1 comment:

alicia said...

its true, ive hated u when u've tried to please yourself.
im i jelous?? (asi se escribe)
i tell myself i was only worried
the truth is, i should have been minding my own bussiness.
i want to leave my home because anything i do (including my lacking of activity) is ok for my mother.
your mom expects more
my mom expects nothing
your mom believes u could try harder
my mom- i dont know what the fuck she is thinking
i just know it is depressing
u have places to got
to that other nation with lover boy
or u could come with me
im sure u have more invites
we can make it