Monday 9 January 2012

Longing....

how do you make gifs
How do you make gifs

This incredibly fun gif above which you probably don't understand or find irrelevant is a nostalgic review of my younger self. The girl with the fringe in both is me, she, rather. I remember a time when I used to tell girls how its done and party with my friends, usually boys, usually funny. Those were easy times....
The difference from now is the awareness that I should be planning the future. More mature concerns. I have to re-learn to have fun. I don't feel like telling the girls hows its done, I guess what I really want to tell them is to read more books and learn things otherwise people who know the things you haven't learn will find it very easy to use yo. I can't have that same cerelessnessnesss anymore. Those were the times when ignorance was bliss. First year of uni. I didnt know philosophy was gonna mess my brain around so much. I guess its normal to feel a little bit of longing at the beginning of a new year, when everything is so unexpected and only the past seems somehow real.

cheers
x
azile

No comments: